The Long Island State Veterans Home holds a Benefits & Resources Fair April 9, 9am-1pm. They will have FREE health screenings including general dental health and oral cancer, blood pressure, nutritional screenings, preventive services screenings.
Plus, representatives will be there from:
- Veterans Health Alliance of Long Island
- United Veterans Beacon House
- Vets Build / Military Family Assistance Program
- Services for the Underserved (SUS)
- Suffolk County United Veterans
- Suff. Cty. United Veterans Homeless Svcs.
- The Law Offices of David R. Okrent
- Genser, Dubow, Genser & Cona, LLP
- Calverton National Cemetery
- Brookhaven Town Services
and many, many others. Call Doreen Guma for more information.
100 Patriots Rd
at Stony Brook University Hospital
Stony Brook, NY 11790
Google map and directions