For many Veterans travel to the a VA medical center or clinic can be a very complicated, arduous and costly task; particularly if the veteran has injuries that complicate travel, lives in an urban area where congestion and traffic make travel difficult, or lives at a greater distance from the facility.
Register here to attend a special presentation and panel discussion on June 15, 1pm, with mental health professionals from the VA and Weill Cornell and learn how innovations using technology has improved veterans access to services and treatment, and why the VA is now recognized as one of the world leaders in this new area of health care.
Ann Feder, LCSW
- VISN 2 South Mental Health Care Line Manager
Debbie Harris-Cobbinah, RN, MSN
- Care Coordinator, Home Telehealth Program
Megan Olden, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at Weill Cornell's Program for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Studies
Celeste Jacque, MD
- Telemental Health & Outpatient Psychiatrist
Seena Mathew, MS, OTR/L
- NYH Acting Facility Telehealth Coordinator
423 E 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions