City & State is proud to give special thanks to our veterans at an award ceremony honoring 10 of New York’s Veterans. A special print publication covering policy issues affecting New York veterans and service members, higher education opportunities, and programs for veterans will be featured at this cocktail reception. Come fete the honorees and thank them for their service!
Featuring keynote speaker: Loree Sutton, MD, Commissioner of NYC Department of Veterans' Services and Public Advocate, Hon. Letitia James.
Veterans are welcomed to attend free of charge. Please use the code "Veterans16" for complimentary tickets.
- Vicki Bello, Director, Veterans Upward Bound Program & Veteran Services for Adult & Continuing Education, LaGuardia Community College (CUNY)
- Michael Drake, Veteran Peer Coordinator, Mayor's Office of Veterans Affairs
- Gregory Fewer, Bureau Chief, New York State Homes & Community Renewal (NYSHCR)
- John Martinko, Director, Capital Markets, Drexel Hamilton
- John Mathena, Senior Wealth Director, BNY Mellon
- Doug McGowan, Chairman, United War Veterans Council
- Luis Osorio, Director, Resident & Community Engagement, New York City Department of Youth & Community Development
- Yolanda Robinson, Southern Hudson Valley Regional Director, State Comptroller's Office
- Jeffrey Roth, Deputy Commissioner, New York City Department of Veterans' Services
- John Sollazzo, Board Member, U.S.S Intrepid
22 Battery Pl
New York, NY 10004
Google map and directions