Join Unified Behavioral Health Center for the 2nd in the Mission Continues series of workshops dedicated to the needs of veteran and military families.
- Strengthen your relationships
- Learn effective communication skills for engaging your family members
- Explore research-based effective conflict resolution strategies
- Learn about common relationship pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Learn how you can use these successful strategies in other relationships, such as with co-workers
This is a free community event and food will be served. Children are welcome & activities will be provided for them. RSVP with contact information by October 2. Same day registrants are welcome.
132 E Main St
Bay Shore, NY 11706
Google map and directions