Join Dun & Bradstreet, Vets GSA, and the Veteran Success Resource Group (VSRG) for a town hall panel discussion with top veteran and SBA leaders who will discuss opportunities available to veteran entrepreneurs in 2016. Please share with a Veteran who may benefit from this townhall webinar:
The panel includes:
- SBA Acting Associate Administrator for the Office of Veterans Business Development
- Justin Constantine: Wounded Warrior, Inspirational Speaker, CEO of The Constantine Group, Co-Founder of Veteran Success Resource Group
- Craig Heliman: Director of Veterans Programs in the SBA
- Mike Phipps: Chairman of the SBA's Veteran Small Business Affairs Advisory Committee, Managing Director of the Millennium Group Int'l LLC
- Scott Davidson: CEO of Vets GSA, Co-Founder of Veteran Success Resource Group
The panel will cover topics such as:
- Access to capital and lending programs for veteran entrepreneurs
- Veteran entrepreneurs training programs and opportunities
- Federal government contracting opportunities for veteran entrepreneurs
The group wants to answer your questions. Do you have a question you'd like to see answered by this panel?
- Feel free to email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @SupplierEdge using the hashtag:#VetOpps2016.
Register and we will send you an email with the phone number to dial in to the conversation. The number of people that can call-in to the live event is limited and will likely fill up fast, so we are also offering the opportunity for you to be notified when a recording of the event becomes available.