The Doorways to Independence program at ADAPT Community Network is pleased to offer home modification assistance through the Access to Home program. The Access to Home (ATH) grant assists low- and moderate-income New Yorkers with disabilities in addressing their home accessibility needs at no cost to them.
If eligible, the Access to Home grant may cover the cost of:
- Wheelchair ramps and lifts
- Interior and exterior stairglides
- Widened doorways for wheelchair access
- Bathroom modifications for wheelchair access
- Lowered, easy-to reach kitchen adaptations
- Railings and Grab Bars
- Other necessary modifications
For more information please contact: [email protected] or 877-827-2666.