Home Care For Adults provides non-medical home care services to individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. Their team is composed of highly trained and competent staff members who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
They offer in-home veterans care services that are specifically made to meet your unique health and personal care requirements.
Their Veterans Care services include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Accompanying you to your appointment or activities
Their VA Accredited Benefits Agents help our clients get additional funding to pay for home care services. The VA Benefit is called “Aid and Attendance” and they do not charge the Veteran or their family a penny to assist them.
With a 99.5% approval rate, they have streamlined the process so that the veteran, spouse, or surviving spouse can receive care at home often within 6 weeks. They will advance interest free funds on behalf of the veteran while awaiting approval on the application with the VA. If the application comes back denied, the veteran has received 3-5 months of home care at no cost to him or her.
The benefit can provide up to $2,200 per month to Veterans and their spouses who need non-medical veterans care/assistance to help them with activities of daily living in their home or chosen place of residence.
This benefit requires that the Veteran or surviving spouse comply with the following:
- They are over age 65.
- They are a Veteran, a spouse of a living Veteran, or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
- The Veteran served on “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War.
- The Veteran had an honorable discharge.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse meets income requirements.
- The Veteran, spouse of a living Veteran, or surviving spouse of a Veteran needs assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, etc. on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or chosen place of residence.
Call 929-205-5558 or email email@example.com to schedule a call.
Home Care For Adults Inc. | 99 Hudson Street, 5th Floor | New York, NY