Effective July 6, 2020, Fort Hamilton moves into COVID-19 Phase 3, which includes these changes:
- "Even-Odd" access to installation ends (Retirees & Veterans)
- Dining will remain outdoors (no indoor dining).
- Civilian Club members will be authorized access to the Installation Club for outdoor dining.
- 100% ID card check is maintained at the gate and Commissary.
- Commissary & PX access is extended for those granted special permission until July 14, 2020.
- The gathering size for functions increases from 10 to 25 people.
- The Club Pool will open for PT swim on July 7, 2020. All units, including 6th Comm, are welcome to use the pool for PT swim. Details will come from the FMWR Director.
- The Fitness Center is now open to DOD Civilians (except during PT hours). The Fitness Center is open Monday - Friday, 10am-5:30pm, and Saturday it is open 9am-4pm. The Fitness Center is closed for disinfecting 1-2pm every day.
For up-to-date information, visit home.army.mil/hamilton