Community Health Action of Staten Island offers free services for Staten Islanders who have served in the armed forces.
They can help with:
- Insurance paperwork
- Determining eligibility for benefits
- Delivery of pantry and grocery items
- Connections to primary care and tele-medicine
They can also send you FREE, good quality, reusable cloth masks for your trips outside.
And you may qualify for a FREE air conditioner with installation through the NYC GetCool Program. You must:
- Be a New York City resident 60 years of age or older
- Have no functioning air conditioners in your home
- Have income at or below 50% of NYC average (see below or call if you have 3 or more people in your household)
- If you live alone, you cannot make more than $39,800
- If your household has 2 people, you cannot make more than $45,500
For more information, call John Mastellone at 646-623-1044.
Do you like this post?