National Air Filter is the oldest and largest full-service Air Filtration Management Company in the United States, proudly serving the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, Medical Research, Power Generation, and Commercial Real Estate Industries since 1939. National Air Filter is a medium-sized, privately held company with headquarters and warehouses in Cedar Grove, New Jersey. Their customers are primarily located in the eastern U.S., from Massachusetts to Maryland.
They are hiring for the following positions:
- Cleanroom Certification Technician: Successful technicians will perform HEPA filtration certification, service, and preventive maintenance in a wide variety of cleanroom and containment applications. You must be able to work in a team environment; keep neat and accurate records, willing to work in outdoor areas as well as a sterile environments, follow OSHA, FDA, and other regulatory guidelines and assist in other duties and areas of maintenance as needed. Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Test Adjust and Balance Technician: This successful team player will perform air balancing, associated mechanical services, and preventive maintenance on customers' HVAC air handling and terminal flow equipment. You must be able to work in a team environment; keep neat and accurate records, willing to work in outdoor areas as well as a sterile environment, follow OSHA, FDA, and other regulatory guidelines and assist in other duties and areas of maintenance as needed.
- Filter Service Technician: Technician to perform air filter changeouts with the team at large pharma, healthcare and commercial facilities in New York and New Jersey. Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. and perform repetitive lifting, bending, twisting, reaching, and climbing.
- Administrative Coordinator: Responsibilities include supporting the Service Manager with service records, purchasing, quotes and customer requests.
Warehouse Associate: Assist in warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse responsibilities include off-loading trailers, storing materials, and
preparing orders for shipment. Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems; able to lift heavy objects.
- Outside Sales Representative: Covering North and Central New Jersey. The COVID-19 Pandemic has brought the air filtration industry to the forefront. The ideal candidate is hard working, persistent, and willing to learn about the air filtration industry. The candidate will sell air filters directly to building owners and maintenance personnel in commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, and health care facilities. The candidate will establish a working home office as well as maintain office space in National's NJ facility.
- Competitive salary/hourly wages
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
Contact Brian Borghoff ([email protected] or 201-438-0800) to apply.
National Air Filter Service Co. | 74 Sand Park Road | Cedar Grove, NJ