New Politics Leadership Academy (NPLA), which is a nonpartisan non-profit organization, was founded in 2016 to transform government by recruiting and developing servant leaders with the highest caliber of integrity, courage, and empathy. At a time when the number of service veterans in elected office is at an all-time low, NPLA is working to help servant leaders overcome the traditional barriers to entering the political arena. Through leadership development experiences, educational programming, and networking events, they're building a new pipeline into politics for Americans who have served our communities and country and who feel called to continue their service by jumping into the political arena.
Program and Recruitment Associate. Responsibilities include:
- Execute short-term and long-term program management:
- Manage scheduling of recruitment periods and programmatic events for participants
- Track participant engagement throughout programming
- Draft emails and create graphics to support participant recruitment, participant retention, and alumni engagement
- Provide high-quality customer service to prospective participants, current participants, and alumni
- Manage database and related programmatic needs:
- Maintain client relations management (CRM) databases
- Execute content edits to website
- Help expand partner organizations by researching and tracking new relationships
Learn more and apply here.