National Air Filter is the oldest and largest full-service Air Filtration Management Company in the United States, proudly serving the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, Medical Research, Power Generation, and Commercial Real Estate Industries since 1939. National Air Filter is a medium-sized, privately held company with headquarters and warehouses in Cedar Grove, New Jersey. Their customers are primarily located in the eastern U.S., from Massachusetts to Maryland.
Temporary Warehouse Associate ($16-$18/hr). Potential full-time hire. Will assist in warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse responsibilities include off-loading trailers, storing materials, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Off-Load Trailers and Store in Inventory or Stage for Delivery
- Prepare and Load Filters for Shipment
- Assist with Monthly Inventory
- Assist Service Departments with Staging/Loading Trucks
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree, Associates degree a plus
Contact Brian Borghoff (email@example.com or 201-438-0800) to apply.
National Air Filter Service Co. | 74 Sand Park Road | Cedar Grove, NJ