The Beyond MST Mobile App was created for survivors of military sexual trauma (MST). MST is VA's term for sexual assault or sexual harassment that occurred during military service. Veterans of all genders and backgrounds have experienced MST.
This free app offers information and resources to help survivors cope with challenges related to MST and improve their health, relationships and quality of life.
- Learn about common challenges related to MST and skills and resources that can help
- Use over 30 tools to help you cope with problems, reduce distress and improve your quality of life
- Take brief assessments to understand your symptoms and beliefs (how you think about the world)
- Track your progress toward recovery goals
- Find new sources of support and read inspiring messages from other sexual trauma survivors
Beyond MST can be used by people who are in treatment as well as those who are not. Beyond MST is not intended to replace treatment with a provider. Download it today to get help understanding and managing the challenges you’re facing, and start living a happier, healthier life.
Visit the Beyond MST page for links to iTunes (iOS) and Google Play (Android) to download the app and other information on how to use the app.