Burn Pit Claims Assistance

The National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) is expanding its representation of veterans to include cases before the VA on claims for service-connected disability benefits for diseases arising from exposure to burn pits overseas. If you or someone you know served on a base where burn pits were used to dispose of paint, medical/human waste, metals, plastics, rubber, etc., and you are currently seeking service-connected compensation for a condition, respiratory or otherwise, that you believe resulted from your exposure to these burn pits, NVLSP may be able to help.

Please fill out and submit the Burn Pits Intake Form, and they will send you an application, Privacy Act Waiver, and Standard Form 180 to help them obtain your records and determine whether or not they will be able to represent you in your case.

NVLSP has been representing veterans in VA service-connected disability compensation cases for 40 years. They understand the large burden that navigating the world of VA benefits often places on veterans, and they do not take these cases lightly. They therefore guarantee that they will thoroughly review each application they receive and will work as quickly as possible to decide whether they can provide legal representation in your case.

To learn more about NVLSP and the other services they provide, visit their website here.