About the Program
This course provides important information for transitioning servicewomen on women’s health care services available from VA post-separation from the military.
After participating in the VA Women’s Health Transition Training, you will have a better understanding of:
- How VA health care is designed to serve you
- Available women’s health care services (e.g. maternity care, cancer screenings, whole health, and mental health care services)
- The process and eligibility requirements for enrollment—you don’t have to be disabled to receive health care at VA
- How to connect with other women Veterans through women-specific networks, resources, and programs post-service
- How to find your local VA facility and resources for additional support
All servicewomen and women Veterans are welcome to participate. If you are a servicewoman who will be transitioning to civilian life or to the reserve components within the next calendar year, you are strongly encouraged to take the training.
The online, self-paced Women’s Health Transition Training is available for servicewomen and women Veterans to take anytime, anyplace at TAPevents.mil/courses.
Do you like this post?