Join Association of Defense Communities on April 8, 3pm (EST) for another ADC Live Episode.
- President Biden has introduced his $2 Trillion infrastructure package, but what does it mean for defense communities? They speak with DCIP-champion, Rep. Derrick Kilmer (WA-6) who sits on the House Appropriations Committee.
- Jennifer Miller, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Environment and Energy joins ADC live in the studio. From basing decision to new priorities, it's an update on all things Air Force.
- April is Military Saves month. Dig into what financial wellness means for military families with Jim Kim from First Command Bank and hear about the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on spouse employment and savings plans.
- Installation resilience was front and center at a hearing on the Hill last week and they break it down with top experts and share what you need to know.
- And finally, they introduce the five 2021 Great American Defense Communities and hear from ADC’s outgoing President Joe Driskill as he reflects on his time leading ADC.
Watch live here.
April 08, 2021 at 3pm - 4:30pm
For more information ·