Join Blue Star Families on March 4, 3pm (EST), for a virtual town hall: Military-Connected Families & the COVID-19 Vaccine (Part Two). You’ll have an opportunity to hear information specific to you and your family, and participate in a Q&A with Dr. Fauci and other top military & veteran medical professionals about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.; Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the U.S. National Institutes of Health
- Secretary Lloyd Austin III, Secretary of Defense
- Secretary Denis McDonough, Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- Lieutenant General Ronald Place, Director, Defense Health Agency
- Kameron Leigh Matthews, M.D., J.D., FAAFP, Chief Medical Officer and Assistant Under Secretary for Health for Clinical Services, Veterans Health Administration
- Dave McIntyre, President and CEO, TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Kevin Vigilante, M.D., M.P.H., Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Booz Allen Hamilton