The Bronx Vet Center hosts a free income tax clinic for veterans to file their federal & NY state taxes April 7, 10am-4pm. The preparation will be conducted by volunteers from ARIVA, a nonprofit that specifically is trained by the IRS to file military/veteran income tax returns. Space is limited. Call to RSVP.
Who Is Eligible? Veteran Households with:
- less than $53,000 in income and dependents or
- less than $30,000 in income and no dependents
What Should I Bring?
- Photo ID and DD214
- Social Security cards or ITIN documents for everyone on the return
- W2 and/or 1099 Statements for all jobs held in 2016
- If claiming child care expenses, bring documentation & care provider tax ID #
- Last year's income tax return
- Any other relevant tax information
2471 Morris Ave
Bronx, NY 10468
Google map and directions