Check out past events for recordings and resources from previous Town Halls here.
Watch this Briefing from the COVID-19 Military Support Initiative (CMSI), Association of Defense Communities, and Blue Star Families: What is Congress Doing to Support Military Families, Installations and Defense Communities? on May 7, 3-4pm (EST).
Free event - register here. Capacity is limited.
Hear from top leaders in the House and Senate Armed Services Committees as they discuss their efforts to address the impacts COVID-19 is having upon our military, and how their efforts will support defense communities, installations and military families.
- Opening Interview w/ Rep. Garamendi, Chairman, House Armed Services Readiness Subcommittee
- Interview w/ John Bonsell, Staff Director, Senate Armed Services Committee
Reaction panel w/ audience Q&A
- Leo Shane III, Capitol Hill and White House Bureau Chief, Military Times
- Todd Harrison, Director of Defense Budget Analysis, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Fred Bartels, Senior Policy Analyst for Defense Budgeting, Heritage Center for National Defense
COVID-19 Military Support Initiative is powered by Booz Allen Hamilton.
New York, NY
Google map and directions