As the world adjusts to the new “normal” of life during a pandemic, many military families are left wondering, “Now what?” Attend this town hall to ask questions and learn from a panel of experts. Panelists will share their advice on how to navigate the coming months, covering topics including:
- Planning for your military career
- Strategies for military spouse employment & career growth
- Professional development opportunities
- PCSing in the face of a global pandemic
- Decision-making for military families
Panelists include senior military leaders, quality of life experts, and senior military spouses.