Representatives will present an FBI Hiring Event on January 22, 11am - 2pm to discuss their current openings for the Special Agent position.
FBI Employment Requirements for All Positions:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret-SCI clearance
- Be in compliance with the FBI Drug Policy
To be eligible for the FBI Special Agent position, applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications at the time of application:
- Be between 23 and 37 years of age
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a U.S accredited college/university
- Have at least three years of full-time (36+ hours per week) professional work experience
- Possess a valid driver's license and 6 months of driving experience
- Meet the Special Agent physical fitness standards (see the Physical Requirements Info)
Click here to RSVP.
Click here for additional information.
333 S Service Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
Google map and directions