The NYLAG Veterans Practice provides free legal services to New York City veterans who cannot afford to hire a private attorney. They are committed to helping clients secure the compensation and benefits they earned through their dedicated service to our country.
Call to schedule an appointment.
- Veterans Benefits: Service Connected Disability Compensation, Non-Service Connected Pension, Survivor Benefits, Total Disability Individual Unemployability (TDIU), Discharge Upgrades
- Housing: Eviction Prevention, Landlord Disputes, Unsafe or Hazardous Housing Conditions
- Public Benefits: Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security Disability (SSDI), Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI), SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Advance Planning: Last Wills and Testaments, Medical Advance Directives, Powers of Attorney
- Consumer Protection: Debt Matters, Bankruptcy, Mortgage and Foreclosure Issues
- Financial Counseling: Managing Debt or Dealing with Debt Collection, Improving Credit Scores, Student Loan Debt, Identity Theft, Financial Budgeting
1402 8th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Google map and directions