Join Eleven Fifty Academy and Cyberbit for Intro to Cybersecurity Online Webinar for Veterans on May 21, 12-1pm (EST).
Are you a veteran interested in defending the digital frontline? Now may be the right time for a fast-track career change into the high-paying, high-demand field of cybersecurity.
In this one hour session you will explore:
- The extreme need for more global cyber professionals today
- An introduction to cybersecurity fundamentals
- How Eleven Fifty Academy is transforming cybersecurity training with Cyberbit
- Why veterans make excellent cybersecurity professionals
- Cyberbit's world-class cyber range and it's 14 unique attack scenarios
- Eleven Fifty's fast-track online part-time and full-time programs
- Course funding through the G.I. Bill and other financing opportunities. *Eleven Fifty Academy Accepts the G.I. Bill.
Eleven Fifty Academy is an Indianapolis-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit school offering both in-person and online immersive learning courses in coding and cybersecurity. They believe in impacting the lives of students and employers by providing the most relevant skills for the most in-demand jobs in today’s tech ecosystem.