NAMI Westchester offers a Once a Warrior, Always A Warrior Speakers Forum and Panel Discussion for Veterans, Active Duty and Families on February 24, 7-8:30pm (EST).
Hear from Dr. Charles Hoge, author, TED Talk speaker, and nationally-known expert on PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), mTBI (mild traumatic brain injury) and other physiological reactions to war, as well as treatment strategies for war-related conditions.
- Allyson Harasimowicz, Blue Star Families, NY Chapter Director
- Joe Hunt, Director - Veterans Mental Health Coalition of NYC
- Alan Ivicic, LCSW-R, Director, White Plains Vet Center
- Aaron Leonard, USA (Ret), Campaign Representative, Sierra Club Military Outdoors
- Andrea Molina, Family Services of Westchester
- Matthew Ryba, USMC Veteran OIF/OEF, Director of Community Outreach & Education, NewYork-Presbyterian Military Family Wellness Center
The Zoom presentation is open to veterans, active duty, and their families.