Military Officers Association of America presents a virtual session: Concurrent Receipt Programs: All You Need to Know (and More) About CRDP and CRSC on March 9, 2-3pm (EST).
Initial concurrent receipt legislative efforts were first realized in the mid-2000s, with minor “fixes” last occurring in 2013. And while it's been about eight years since then, numerous misconceptions about Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay (CRDP) and Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC) persist.
Join MOAA’s financial professionals -- Lt. Col. Shane Ostrom, USAF (Ret), CFP®, and Capt. Paul Frost, USN (Ret), AFC® -- for a comprehensive examination of each concurrent receipt program.
- A historical review of concurrent receipt programs
- Legislative attempts to broaden CRDP eligibility
- How pay agencies implement each program
- Complex calculations for reserve and medical retiree current receipt
- Eligible for both CRDP and CRSC? How to determine which program is best for you
New York, NY
Google map and directions