The Posse Veterans Program invites post-9/11 veterans to attend the Scholarship Interview Day on February 5, 3pm (EST), to interview for their full-tuition scholarship and leadership program. They're interviewing qualified veterans who want to attend the University of Chicago, Wesleyan University, Vassar College, or University of Virginia starting in the Fall 2021 semester.
For more information and to RSVP email [email protected].
You may also register here.
Posse is a leadership and merit-based scholarship program that sends post-9/11 veterans with academic and leadership potential to top universities in groups of ten, or "posses". The program offers academic support and mentorship, career guidance, and guarantees 4 years of full-tuition coverage even if your post-9/11 benefits run out.
To be qualified you must be:
- An honorably discharged Veteran, current Reservist/Guardsmen, or active duty service member
- Be eligible for Ch 31, Ch 33, or other education benefits
- Not already hold a Bachelors degree (current students or those with Associates degrees welcome!)
- Be available for a one-month, pre-college training program in July 2021
- Demonstrate academic potential and leadership experience in your work, home, or community
- Want to attend a top university in a group of 10 veterans