Attend the seminar Representing Veterans Before the Veterans Administration on March 28, 1-4:30pm. Free for non-attorney veterans. Sponsored by the Committee on Veterans, the Business Law Section, the Corporate Counsel Section and the Committee on Continuing Legal Education of the New York State Bar Association and by the Westchester County Bar Association and USI Affinity.
> Representation before the Department of Veterans Affairs
• Basic eligibility of VA benefits
• Overview of disability compensation
• Claims procedures
• VA compensation benefits
• Disability Compensation (38 U.S.C. Chapter 11)
• Dependency and indemnity compensation (DIC) (38 U.S.C. Chapter 13)
• Appeals (rights and procedures)
> VA pension benefits (38 U.S.C. Chapter 15)
> Discharge status upgrades
Veterans should email Patrick Boland to register. Click here for additional information.
2 Westchester Park Dr
White Plains, NY 10604
Google map and directions