Military Officers Association of America offers an Online Event - The Thrift Savings Plan—Strategies to Build Wealth with Your TSP (Part 2) on April 28, 2-3pm (EST).
MOAA’s finance and benefits educators/counselors field lots of questions from military classrooms, emails, and phone calls from members unsure about how to use and manage their TSP accounts. Your instructor, Shane Ostrom, worked in the investment business and as a Certified Financial Planner™, he provides honest, unbiased information without sales pitches or catches.
Listen in to learn about:
• Why investing is a requirement and not an option.
• The difference between savings and wealth creating investments.
• Understanding stock market risks and how to tame them.
• Understand not just “how” to invest properly but “why” it works.
• Proven investment strategies that turn fearful stock markets into opportunities.
New York, NY
Google map and directions