TCC offers a Lunch and Learn: Veteran Career Transition to the Finance Industry on November 20, 1-2pm (EST).
Learn more about:
- What are the "capital markets" and what is their purpose?
- How does the financial industry and an efficient market benefit society?
- What type of firm do I want to work at?
- What is my organization's purpose and role in the overall financial industry (asset management, investment banking, wealth management, capital markets)?
- What is hot: technology, coding, security, communication, data analytics
With speakers Lance Widner, CFA, CFP U.S. Navy, and Bob Wieczorek, CFA.
TCC has developed a training program (VETS – Veteran Education Training Series) specifically for transitioning veterans coming into finance. The program, courses, and curriculum have been developed in conjunction with several active service members, transitioned veterans, and top financial instructors. Taking into account cultural and hard-skills transition training. The goal of VETS is to increase the job satisfaction and retention rates of veterans working in finance.