On 10/30/2022 the registration for the Travis Manion Foundation Leadership Program 2023 will close.
For more information click the links below.
Be part of the incredible, life-changing Spartan Leadership Program in 2023!
The Spartan Leadership Program is kicking off in April 2023 and we want you to be a part of it. Join other veterans and military families of the fallen on a 7-month journey of personal growth, leadership development, and character-based learning. From April through November, the proprietary program will help participants connect purpose with passion and leverage the leadership qualities they inherently possess.
“WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT (SPARTAN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM) IS THAT IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT LEARNING ABOUT LEADERSHIP, IT IS ABOUT SELF-DEVELOPMENT AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR WORTH IN SOCIETY. THIS PROGRAM WILL TEST YOUR LIMITS IN A VERY BENEFICIAL WAY.” - Marten Wallace, Army Veteran
COST: The Spartan Leadership Program is open to all veterans and military families of fallen heroes. Thanks to our generous donors, TMF covers all expenses related to curriculum materials and required travel for the program.
EXPECTATIONS: Participants are required to attend three in-person sessions and dedicate 3-4 hours weekly to online instruction, group discussions, practical exercises, and reflection. Our goal is to empower you to implement what you learn into your work as a community leader.
Apply now to work alongside other like-minded individuals and build a lasting legacy of service. Please note applications will close on October 30.
Outside of the 3 mandatory in-person requirements, the Spartan Leadership program is virtual. A personal computer is required in order to access the coursework, complete and submit assignments to the virtual learning platform, exchange regular email communication, and participate fully in the virtual meetings.
Commitment & Expectations:
If selected for the program, I understand the commitment I am making to the 2022 Spartan Leadership Program are as follows:
- Program Kick-off (Atlanta)- Wednesday, April 19 - Saturday, April 22, 2023 (mandatory in-person)
- Leadership Expedition (Colorado) - Sunday, July 23 - Friday, July 28, 2023 (mandatory in-person)
- Capstone Presentation & Graduation - (TBD) Wednesday, Nov 8 - Saturday, Nov 11, 2023 (mandatory in-person)
- Attendance at all bi-weekly sessions (virtually on Sunday evenings - May 7, 2023 - Nov 5, 2023)
- Completion of all homework and assignments by given deadlines.
- Treating all fellow participants with dignity and respect.
- Future engagement with TMF as a Spartan Leader.