Attend the VA Health Care Benefits Info Session on February 15, 12-1pm (EST). This is for veterans who never applied for VA Health Care, for veterans who have a VHA ID and would like to know more about their services.
Each veteran’s medical benefits package is unique. Yours will include care and services to help:
- Treat illnesses and injuries
- Prevent future health problems
- Improve your ability to function
- Enhance your quality of life
All veterans receive coverage for most care and services, but only some will qualify for added benefits like dental care. The full list of your covered benefits depends on:
- Your priority group, and
- The advice of your VA primary care provider (your main doctor, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant), and
- The medical standards for treating any health conditions you may have
You should also know that being signed up for VA health care meets your Affordable Care Act (ACA) health coverage requirement of having minimum essential health coverage.
February 15, 2021 at 12:00pm - 1pm
Samuel Cottes · · 718-816-4499, ext. 7747