The Camaraderie Continues – Friday, May 11th ... Spread the word, share and repost!!
All service men and women are invited to continue the Camaraderie event that started at Fountain House on Friday, April 13th, which was a big hit amongst all that joined us. The group decided to meet at least once per month. The next Camaraderie event will take place on Friday, May 11, 2018 at 5PM. Come join the fun as we come together as “the camaraderie platoon” to cook tacos along with some yummy black beans.
Our Purpose: To have a place where service men and women of all eras:
1. Come to meet and talk with each other;
2. Come to cook and eat together;
3. Come to be part of the solution;
4. Come to receive anonymous and free mental health, if wanted;
5. Come to heal the invisible wounds, because the possibilities are endless through self-help, peer support and camaraderie;
6. Come to get your resume reviewed; get mock interviews and prepared for civilian job; and,
7. Have a place in which we feel comfortable and we can call “Our Home”.
Come join us and help us as we support you in creating the camaraderie amongst the veteran and active service community that is here to serve as a continuum of the camaraderie we had/have while in service!
I am looking forward to seeing you all on May 11th.
Please RSVP to Jennifer Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have enough food for everyone!
425 W 47th St
Wellness Unit, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Google map and directions