All service men and women are invited to attend the monthly Fountain House Camaraderie event, which takes place on the last Friday of the month. Come join the fun on May 24, 5-9pm, as we come together as “the Camaraderie Platoon” for a special celebration during Fleet Week to honor all service members in a celebratory meal cooked by NYC celebrity chefs... It will be a meal to remember!
Our Purpose: To have a place where service men and women of all eras:
1. Come to meet and talk with each other;
2. Come to cook and eat together;
3. Come to be part of the solution;
4. Come to receive anonymous and free mental health, if wanted;
5. Come to heal the invisible wounds, because the possibilities are endless through self-help, peer support and camaraderie;
6. Come to get your resume reviewed; get mock interviews and prepared for civilian job; and,
7. Have a place in which we feel comfortable and we can call “Our Home”.
Come join us and help us as we support you in creating the camaraderie amongst the veteran and active service community that is here to serve as a continuum of the camaraderie we had/have while in service!
Please RSVP to Jennifer Rivera at email@example.com to ensure we have enough food for everyone!
425 W 47th St
Wellness Unit, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Google map and directions