The Camaraderie Platoon invites ALL service women and men to join the fun on Friday, September 27, 2019 at 5:30pm, as we come together as "the Camaraderie Platoon" for Pizza night!
Our Purpose: To have a place where service men and women of all eras:
1. Come to meet and talk with each other;
2. Come to cook and eat together;
3. Come to be part of the solution;
4. Come to receive anonymous and free mental health, if wanted;
5. Come to heal the invisible wounds, because the possibilities are endless through self-help, peer support and camaraderie;
6. Come to get your resume reviewed; get mock interviews and prepared for civilian job; and,
7. Have a place in which we feel comfortable and we can call “Our Home”.
Come join us and help us as we support you in creating the camaraderie amongst the veteran and active service community that is here to serve as a continuum of the camaraderie we had/have while in service!
Please RSVP to Jennifer Rivera at email@example.com to ensure we have enough food for everyone!
425 W 47th St
Wellness Unit, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Google map and directions