All service men and women are invited to the Veteran Camaraderie Farm Outing at the Fountain House Farm on August 16, 9am-5pm, to enjoy a day of leisure in the country. Take part in swimming, rowing, exercise trails, hiking, animal feeding, barbecue and more.
Purpose of the Camaraderie Platoon: To have a place where service men and women of all eras:
1. Come to meet and talk with each other;
2. Come to cook and eat together;
3. Come to be part of the solution;
4. Come to receive anonymous and free mental health, if wanted;
5. Come to heal the invisible wounds, because the possibilities are endless through self-help, peer support and camaraderie;
6. Come to get your resume reviewed; get mock interviews and prepared for civilian job; and,
7. Have a place in which we feel comfortable and we can call "Our Home".
Come join us and help us as we support you in continuing the camaraderie amongst the military community!
Veteran Camaraderie at Fountain House is an initiative started by Fountain House Director of Human Resources & Veterans Affairs, Jennifer Rivera, Army veteran, alongside Fountain House Medical Director Dr. Ralph Aquila to support veterans in recreating the continuum of the camaraderie they had/have will in service.
61 Old Mashipacong Rd
Montague Township, NJ 07827
Google map and directions