Get on the bus to Albany March 9, 2016! Join the Mental Health Association of New York State (MHANYS) to advocate for a wide array of issues including:
- Continuation/Expansion of Veterans Peer Support
- Funding Mental Health Literacy
- Mental Health Education in Schools
- Mental Health Workforce Investment
- Information of other issues will be addressed at the informational session in Albany.
- 5:30 a.m.: Depart Long Island (Bus will pick up at Town of Oyster Bay - “Town Hall South” – 977 Hicksville Road, Massapequa)
- 9:30 a.m.: Arrive Albany – Attend informational briefing with other advocates
- Noon – 2:30 p.m.: Time to meet with your individual legislators from your home district. (Make your appointments now!)
- 2:30 p.m.: Depart Albany
- 7:00 p.m. (approximately): Return to Long Island
To register, please contact Brent Russell by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats are going fast and are limited to 45 people. If you have questions, call (516) 489-2322 ext. 1312.
977 Hicksville Rd
Massapequa, NY 11758
Google map and directions