New York City Department of Veterans' Services presents a Selling to Government For Veteran Owned Businesses online seminar on January 22, 11am-12:30pm (ET). This event will highlight the benefits of having your business certified as an MWBE, LBE, and EBE and review contract opportunities with the NYC government. Participants will also have an opportunity to hear from peers who have become certified and successfully contracted with City agencies.
Featured experts will answer key questions such as:
- How do I determine if doing business with the government is right for me?
- What are the benefits of MWBE, EBE, LBE certification?
- What services are available to help me succeed in contracting with the government?
- Are there available opportunities to do business with local, state, or federal government agencies?
- How do I access NYC Covid-19 relief programs for small businesses?