The Department of Veterans Affairs and American Legion Auxiliary present Veterans Experience Live: Women Together Virtual Q&A on June 30, 3pm (EST). They will answer questions around critical topics for women veterans, including health, benefits, appeals, employment efforts, caregiver support, mental health, suicide prevention, memorial services, and survivors assistance.
Ask your question here.
- Patty Hayes, Ph.D., Chief Officer, Women's Health Service
- Maj Jaquie Hayes-Byrd, Executive Director, Center for Women Veterans
- Military National Sexual Trauma Program
- Brad Lanto, Director of Partnerships for Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- CPT Cheryl Rawls, VBA, ADUS Outreach and Stakeholder Engagement
- Cheryl Mason, Chairman, Board of Veterans Appeals
- CSM Lourdes Alvarado Ramos, Director of Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dennis May, Deputy, Center for Minority Veterans
- SGT Bryce Carpenter, NCA, Educational Outreach Programs Officer
- Lisa Pape, Deputy Chief PCS Officer for Care Management and Social Work (caregiver support)
- RDML Ann Duff, Executive Director, Office of Survivors Assistance
- Nicole Clapp, National President at American Legion Auxiliary
And tune into the FacebookLive at 2-2:30pm as the panelists discuss why women veterans matter.